Home

[FINAL BOSS SPOILER] Help (JA)

puyke

Is there something you have to do to kill Tavion in the end? I mean like, other than just attack her? I've had an easy time up until Ragnos comes out and enpowers her sword. Now I'm getting my my head handed to me. Any suggestions?

Luke

What difficulty level are you playing on? Also, what kind of powers do you have or don't have? What lightsaber do you use? All of these are factors in the difficulty of this last boss. If you have lightning you can use it to fry the boss repeatedly, and if it tries to use drain or lightning on you, use absorb as necessary. Most of the time I use speed combined with fast style to unload a can of whoop*** and then speed away when it tries to retaliate. Just in case you didn't notice, there are shields and health atop each of the tall statues in the chamber. These are a great help, especially on harder difficulty levels. If you're still unclear on general strategies, check out my walkthrough found on gamefaqs.com at the following hyperlink:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/jedi_academy_b.txt

ya i found the power ups.....my force powers are all light, i decided to be a good little boy so i don't really have any significant dark side powers. i have the 2 lightsabers using the medium style. i was really wondering if there was a particular weakness.....ever time i seem to drain her a bit she does rage and regains her power. as said before, i went through most of the game withou major difficulty, including beating her the first time before the ghost of ragnos comes out. i guess i'll just have to keep at it.....thanks though

Luke

Archived