Home

Imperial/Rebel Faction Benefits

MarkVK

Let's not forget the stormtrooper armor, now. And the imperial officer uniform; though the hat seems to be bugged. Maybe when I get beyond Sgt there will be more uniforms with hats that aren't bugged...

This is why I fail to understand why there are so many more rebs than imps. Aside from the loss of the Death Star, the imps are in charge. Besides, everyone knows the bad guys get the best lines, play with the coolest toys, and have the most fun. The empire has the galaxy's resources at its command, and the alliance...has a nifty backpack, apparently.

What I would like to see is stormtrooper scout armor. It would look much more appropriate when I'm on my scout bike.

yes there are definately benefits to being an imperial which is fitting because after they rule the galaxy the rebels should have limited supplies, that is one thing i found odd about the game the sides are too even the rebels should act more in guerella warfare

What I was looking more for was a break down of the rank requirements. I've made Sergeant so far in the game but have not idea how many FP I need to earn for advanced ranks. Also a list of the different Factor benefits would be nice to have handy and at what level they are available. Anyone put these things together?

I may be a little off on ranks and requirements. I can try to get close. From Sgt you have - FP Requirements are to my best recollection. So all of you who KNOW everything.. dont see this as your opptortunity to TEAR ME apart with your vast knowledge. =)

Master Sgt. 3000 FP

Warrant Officer 2 3500 FP

Warrant Officer 1 4000 FP

2LT 4000 FP

1LT 4500 FP

Captain 5000

Major (i think is next) 5500 FP

Lt Colonel 5500 FP

Colonel 6000 FP. These are close.. may be around 500 off.. may have even missed a rank. I went from Lt to colonel.. and didnt pay much attention to FP cost.

at the base on tatooine called "the shrub" there is an imperial transort shuttle like the one the empoer uses in rotj and i saw a guy with two at sts im gessin he was realy high ranked and he told me you can use the shuttles at a certain rank i didn actualy see him use it but does anyone else no about this and what rank you need

This is why I fail to understand why there are so many more rebs than imps.

The Imps have predjudice modifiers for the non-human species, so people who don't want to be penalized sort of have to be a rebel. But from what I've heard, most people are humans. I think people like the rebels because they know that the Rebels eventually win. Why bet on the team you know is going to lose? But that doesn't make much sense in the context of a game taking place within a single era.

Archived