Home

A question about SWG

icemaniac_1987

I want to go in as a freelancer, or whatever you choose to call it. Having no faction like Rebellion or empire. BUT i want a stormtrooper suit, is it possible to be a stormtrooper, build up my skills and be able to forge my own blasters, and eventually slowly but surely become a jedi? and when i get a jedi slot or whatever, be a LIGHT Jedi? I just wanna be a stormtrooper drive a Swoop bike and an AT-ST. Is this possible? And if you have this game some screen shots would be much appreciated as i am tired of looking at the Screnies on SWG.com

Originally posted by icemaniac_1987

I want to go in as a freelancer, or whatever you choose to call it. Having no faction like Rebellion or empire. BUT i want a stormtrooper suit, is it possible to be a stormtrooper, build up my skills and be able to forge my own blasters, and eventually slowly but surely become a jedi? and when i get a jedi slot or whatever, be a LIGHT Jedi? I just wanna be a stormtrooper drive a Swoop bike and an AT-ST. Is this possible? And if you have this game some screen shots would be much appreciated as i am tired of looking at the Screnies on SWG.com

1. stomtrooper suits are really hard to get and you have to be imperial

2. "forging" your oun blasters is a crafting skill that takes alot of time and doing practically nothing enjoyable to master

3. To get jedi you have to master 5 skills and get holocrons to tell you what they are to save time

4. you can't drive the at-st it just follows you but you can ride a swoop neutral or not

5. Don't listen to SWG.com they BS everything

6. Be ready for an automated, non skill-based game

7. If you wan't a positive answer listen to someonelse because I hate this game

Have fun with it :thumbsup:

Archived