Home

Taspir III

conager1

On Taspir III, I am suppose to get inside the Imperial Power Facility. I am also to find Rosh. Where is that Power Facility? I am standing in front of another blown bridge that comes out of one building but looks like the other side just heads around a mountain. Do I need to jump that bridge? I am having a terrible time jumping bridges! Or am I heading in the wrong direction? I've been all the way to the top of this building (the only one I could get into). Thanks conager1

Hmmm, On what's on the other side of the blown bridge. If I remember right, all the blown bridges in that level are jumpable and necessary to jump.

If your having trouble jumping the bridge, try the superman trick.

While running, just before you hit the ledge of the blown bridge, hit force speed, then force jump right after, while moving. If done right, you should do a long horozontal jump that clears the bridge with room to spare.

Let me know how it goes.

Uh....

There's a lot of blown bridges on that exterior section of taspir. Exactly which one? If you could be a little bit more specific it would make it easier for us to respond knowledgeably.

If I'm thinking of the same bridge as you are, I think you need to go back indoors. One of the big cubic boxes can be force pushed allowing you to enter the air duct system of the complex and from there you can make it to the next part of the level.

If I am way off in my assumption and you're in a different part of the base, I hope this walkthrough will be of help: http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/jedi_academy_b.txt

Thank you, thank you. I think I finally figured out how to jump a bridge! I am across and heading back inside another building. But I hit another "what now". Those conveyor belts and the "smushing boxes compactor things". How do ya get through that? conager1

Hummm Let's see. I haven't met back up with Kyle yet. I have backtracked and believe I was heading in the right direction to begin with because I kept running into people to fight.

I am on a conveyor that has boxes/crates coming down it. There are two smashers/whatever things with electricity shooting out just in front of where the crates stop before getting downsized.

Then there is something else going on behind that but I can't quite make it out.

I tried jumping over but can't w/o getting shocked. I tried jumping on the box and riding through.Won't work. Tried crouching. Nope. Tried going around (on both sides). Nope.

Am I even in the right place? And if so, how do I continue? Thank you. conager1

Archived