Home

Banned again

Guest DS_StarViper

Guest DS_StarViper

LOL don't u think I know that what r they going to do ban me again all just keep coming back and listing new things why mods suck

maybe if they leave me alone I will do the same

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by DS_StarViper

maybe if they leave me alone I will do the same

look whos talking, your the problem not them. If they tell you to go, then go. They can request that your pc be blocked from the forums. I've seen it happen elsewhere, so don't piss them off.

Guest DarkTrooper

i will answer a couple of ur statments.

1. hey viper u could at least get a new avatar

2.and he can change his ip quite easily

you know i have to disagree with the last statment.

I know there are times when someone will get a different ip address (dial up ISP's...) But i work as a network tech at a university and if someone uses an ip that they are not registered for they will be in trouble with the law. It is consired hacking.

Guest DS_StarViper

also known as no.......it is not elegal to get a new ip addres I know my dad is a cop so don't be tellin me your stupid opinions on what u think the law should be

you know i don't care if your daddy was the persident!!!

I said that if you were on at the school i work for you @ss would be mine. You are given ONE ip address, and unless we give you another one you can't use a different one for your personal computer!!! It is the terms of use that everyone at my school signs!!!!

I did not say you couldn't go buy a new ip address, or get one some other legal way. I said that if you were at my school you would be in trouble!!!

Now way don't you just shut your mouth and read post a little closer!!!

Originally posted by EndSub

viper can't you take a hint? GO AWAY! no one here likes YOU no one here wants to put up with your s*it! if you want a forum to spam MAKE one, don't ruin this one :mad: :mad: :mad:

Okay he doesn't have to go...if he will stop all this crap. All you are doing ,Viper, it making more enimies. Look I'm getting tired of this. So just drop this stuff about how mods suck and just get over it. I'm all for accepting you without getting angry each time I see one of your posts. So please stop pissing everyone off just because they are there.

Guest DS_StarViper
Okay he doesn't have to go...if he will stop all this crap..

thats the first smart thing u have ever said endsub and there is no way to get rid of me I will keep coming back, if I wanted to cut the crap I wouldn't come here, besides I have three other forums who have members even worse then me and If I wanted to do some serious recruiting that were I would go

Originally posted by DS_StarViper

thats the first smart thing u have ever said endsub and there is no way to get rid of me I will keep coming back, if I wanted to cut the crap I wouldn't come here, besides I have three other forums who have members even worse then me and If I wanted to do some serious recruiting that were I would go

I don't care about who is worse than you. I just want it stoped. You don't have to act so stupidly all the time. Just be a bit more sane please.

Archived