Home

**Spoilers** Whats your favourite world?

ExcelsioN

Which is your fav planet?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your fav planet?

• Taris
    • Dantooine
    • Tatooine
    • Korriban
    • Manaan
    • Kashyyyk
    • Yavin Spacestation (its not really a proper choice I'll include it anyway)
    • Unknown (Star Forge System)
    • The Star Forge

What's your fav world in KOTOR? Which one do you think is best designed, best sidequests etc.

Mine is either Manaan or Dantooine. I'd probably say Manaan because it feels much more relaxed than most of the other worlds. And you seem to get arrested all the time.

So which is yours?

it's hard to pick, each had some great elements.... As far as the combat goes the Star Forge is thick with action and bad guys for super saber duels....... However, in terms of atmosphere, and feeling uniquely 'Star Wars' The Kashhyk, and to a lesser extent Tatooine levels are cool. Kashyyk was eerie, lurking about in the shadowlands, many hidden characters and things to find, and the discussion with the Star Map program is intriguing.....

MTFBWYA

well Kashyyyk gave me a sort of Bungalow Park feel (really :D). Manaan was too stressed, getting arrested all the time, and the Selkath language was really boring. Dantooine was too much running around. Korriban was too... dark, I guess that's the word. All these halls...

Then there was Taris which was rather cool, nothing to say really.

The unknown world was cool because of the great deal of history you learn there. But Tatooine has to be my overall favourite. I just got the best roleplaying experience on that planet. Plus the long walks around the desert were doable because you can kill the tusken ambush parties and take their sticks and get money for it at the czerka office. Plus you get to buy HK-47 there, who rules :D

Archived