Home

JA stuck at Rosh(spoiler)

poligek

The trick to beating Rosh is to kill the disciples first. But you'll notice on harder difficulty level's that they are really hard to attack.

So it's best to focus on Rosh until he's worn out and the disciples begin to heal him. Thats when to attack them. (It may take a couple of times). Once they are out of the picture Rosh should fall no problem.

When it comes to Force powers I go with Absorb+Protect combo.

Darkside I'd go with Rage and Drain.

;)

On Jedi Master difficulty I didn't use protect against those disciples. Hit and run is the name of the game, while using absorb and speed. Absorb you want at least two stars on by the vjun level so you can absorb the twins' lightning, fire on speed, hack and slash to victory. Note that with absorb on you'll recover force points while the twins use lightning on you with no ill effects, allowing you to turn on speed again and kill both. Every time I've played, using this strategy, Rosh never got a chance to get healed because I killed the twins before turning my attention to him. Also, if you have lightning level 3 this is quite useful for frying them. One more thing, if you have the DEMP gun, use the primary fire to freeze one of the twins temporarily and unload on him. BTW, the DEMP is the only gun that has practical use against these guys, anything else they'll just push back.

Archived