Home

Possible Spoiler.. How do i get the GenoHaradan?

Darth Exar Kun

talk to a rodian named Hulas on Manaan, alone, so no members in your party. He will then talk to you and inform you of the Genoharadan. But unless you want to gain lots of dark side points only to end up double crossed, i wouldnt do their quests...

first you must be approached by a twi'lek named....sennei vek? something like that. he approached me on tatooine as i was running back around through anchorhead towards the cantina. he has also approached me on kashyyk. he will tell you you have dropped your datapad and try to return it to you. it is not yours. but if you take it, it will mention to speak to someone named hulas. but that you must come alone. so leave your party at the ebon hawk on manaan and go talk to him. this event alone can trigger the genoharadan quests. but don't do it unless you want lots of ds points.

or unless you want some pretty cool stuff you wont find anywhere else! At least six items, which are only beaten by the Baragwin stuff sold on Yavin. (Mission is gonna love you for it, she never looked better...)

You can always walk a few ladies across the streets later on to make amends and regain some LS

or unless you want some pretty cool stuff you wont find anywhere else! At least six items, which are only beaten by the Baragwin stuff sold on Yavin. (Mission is gonna love you for it, she never looked better...)

You can always walk a few ladies across the streets later on to make amends and regain some LS

there are very few items that aren't one-uped later in the game by something else. depending on the order you take theplanets you can have better items before you even get to the planet. the dominator gauntlets and cassus fett's pistol both available on korriban are obviously two such items. in fact i think the regular mandalorian weapons are better than the genoharadan blaster. the items ARE good. but there are easily several items out there that are much better.

the krayt dragon hunter is in the eastern dune sea. you should get a map of this area from the sandpeople chieftan. though this event occuring(the killing of the krayt dragon allowing the access to the star map and a fight with calo nord) only triggers the event where the guy will try and force a datapad that is not yours on you.

oh, wait you're talking about the one you need to assasinate. sorry. i thought you were talking about for a trigger event. and yes you're right, if tatooine is not your first planet, the event will be triggered elsewhere.

as for vorn, go to the sand people territory and you will find his droid there. that should head you in the right direction.

Archived