Home

Mega Monkey Bundle

richfox14

Hello and happy new year to all. I was wondering if anyone could help me in obtaining the first 3 or 4 monkey island titles as a compilation. I live in the UK and therefore cannot buy the Mega Monkey Bundle from the LucasArts store, so i wondered if anyone knows of an outlet that will ship this title to the UK. Alternatively, does anyone know if a similar package is available in thUK under a different title? I have found a compilation called 'Monkey Island Bounty Pack', which contains the first 3 games, but this is unavailable everywhere i go. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Great site, keep up the good work, thanks,

Richard

I'm in UK too, and I got the bounty pack with relative ease, although it was a few years ago. I'm actually in Northern Ireland, and some stores might still stock it. My advice is to take a trip to city centre, be it London or even Manchester, and check all the game outlet stores. Especially GAME.

No luck? then I've got one little word. ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk

Theres plenty of them floating about.You might even get an unopened one.

In the shops you would pay £17.99 or there abouts, so don't pay too much.

Good Luck!

I found the bounty pack at a second hand game shop last year, for only £6. Just for the hell of it I haggled it down to £4, and handed over the box. I was SO happy with my discovery... until the guy came back and said he couldn't find the CD's.

I've never seen it anywhere since, and if I do I bet I won't get it for as low as £4. I ended up spending £15 on CMI alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Unless it's REALLY different "across the pond," you almost definitely aren't going to find it in stores. You MIGHT see EMI or possibly even CMI on a bottom shelf of a classics section, but never the first to. You're best bet is probably ebay or maybe amazon.

I did a little research for you, and

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004UBJN/qid=1074233168/sr=1-7/ref=sr_1_10_7/026-9385538-4058859

is the bounty pack, including the first three, but it's not even in stock.

I just checked, and you can find the games on ebay.co.uk also.

I know this isn't related exactly, but over here , some of the old Lucasarts Collections are being re-released.The one I saw had The Dig, Grim Fandango, CMI and another one, probably Full Throttle.

Maybe there'll be a collection with M1 + M2 , then you can just buy CMI, which is far more common on its own.(Maybe less rare would be more accurate)

Archived