Home

Small Question :) (lightsaber)

Mr.AbusivePanda

there are advantages to both.

there is no two handed weapon penalty at all with the doublebladed lightsaber, and it does allow for two attacks per round.

the only downside, is you only have the option of 3 crystals instead of 6 while using 2 sabers.

personally i used the double bladed saber until i had collected enough crystals, and had mastered two handed weapons. other than that it's merely personal preference. and i like both. :)

very true. the single saber can only get close to being as powerful as the double saber when used in combination with another saber. because then another attack per round is added. you may find using one regular saber, and a short saber in your off hand much more helpful than two regular sabers.

Originally posted by Samus

It says in the feat description for two weapon fighting that it affects use of double-bladed lightsabers as well. I know there was no penalty in the x-box version, but has that been fixed in the PC version?

You're right, the "two weapon fighting"-feat also helps when you're using a doublebladed saber :) Dunno if there actually is a penalty though... Have a look:

mastertwo-weaponfighting.jpg

Taken from GameBanshee :)

One thing that's great about this game is that it doesn't really matter much what choices you make with character progression. You'll easily beat the game anyway. In Diablo 2, for instance, make a few wrong choices, and you will have a hard time getting through nightmare and hell difficulties.

But of course, it's more fun when you know you developed your character in a good way, and he/she becomes the ultimate fighting machine. :D

Archived