Home

Goin' back to school (why?)

Jase_Morden

While Sark applied the medpack's contents to Silverion's wounds, Silver put his hand to his head and began to speak quietly:

'Luke Skywalker... this is... this is Silverion, I am in... injured in one of the Academy's courtyards... come... as quickly as possible...'. Then Silver fell unconscious.

Name: Kalen Jurenthos

Race: Human

Lightsaber hilt: Defender

Favoured Lightsaber style: Fast

Lightsaber colour: Blue

Birthplace: Tathon, a planet with many cities and spaceports, while the rest of the planet is white with snow

Residence: The Jedi Academy

Force Abilities:

Core Abilities: 1

Absorb: 1

Protect: 1

Mind Trick: 1

Heal: 1

Mode of transport: The Dajir, a modified version of the Z-95 Fighter, which Kalen modified personally to give it some extra features, and a new red paintjob :D

Bio: A young Jedi, learning the ways of the Force under Master Silverion's watchful eye. Though a Sith Lord named Darth Vengyroth has made Kalen believe that the Dark Side is a lot better than Light, therefore Kalen has become a traitor in Darth Vengyroth's and Joviras' service, but no-one at the Academy is aware of Kalen's betrayal to the Jedi, yet...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalen was in the training grounds, practicing his lightsaber skills, when he felt a tremor in the Force, and a telepathic message was sent to him...

'Kalen...'

"Joviras?" he replied to the voice

'Indeed, I am just telling you that Silverion has been deeply wounded, you will be leaving to join me soon,'

"Yes, master Joviras,"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Silverion was still struggling to stay alive, even though he was unconscious, he felt something disturbing within the Force, but he couldn't make out what...

Archived