Home

Which game will you think will win. Galactic battlegrounds or Red Alert 2???

JediMasterEd

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tie Guy

Actually, GI's in RA2 have 50 cals when they deploy, that would do the trick, no?

G1's? cals? What are these? (Sorry, i'm not familiar with Red Alert units.)

Plus, Tanya would just set some explosives on the AT-ATs and they would explode into tiny pieces.

That's if she could get close enough to plant them, and if they were strong enough.

Guest Tie Guy

Observer, C4 would be plenty to do the trick on a AT-AT, after all, Luke destroys one with a grenade.

Oh, and GI's are the allied trooper that can deploy to have extra range and firepower.

Observer, C4 would be plenty to do the trick on a AT-AT, after all, Luke destroys one with a grenade.

Oh, and GI's are the allied trooper that can deploy to have extra range and firepower.

Yes, but Luke put the Grenade inside the AT-AT, how would they be able to get the C4 inside?

Ok, so then in the interest of being conservative, they can take down a stormtrooper, as easily as a stormtrooper can take them down.

Guest Tie Guy

I think that it would be too cold for TIE, after all, they said that they were having trouble adapting the speederes to the cold.

Guest Tie Guy

Then again....wouldn't it be too cold for X-wings too? Oh well, i guess they just didn't bother, it not like they needed it. :D

Really, Rommel...can't you post messages longer than one sentence or doesn't your rank move up fast enough if you do ?

:p

The last twelve posts or so on this topic have been absolutely meaningless with oneliners all the way. Please stay on-topic if we can, folks.

Now, do you think there might be a unit that can place bombs on buildings like Tanya from RA2 could ?

Archived