Home

vendor help

ho-ta

Im a doc on chimeara

Ive just set up a second house in coronet to act as a shop but as its so popular im out of the way slightly with no real passing trade.

ive tried placing a few Stim B's on the bazaar for a silly 3000cr using premium sale with notes to advertise my vendor waypoint and the normal price Stim b's i have on there but people keep buying them lol!!! 3000 cr for a 350power B!!!!

How else can i go about getting trade to my vendor?

1- should i move planets?

2- should i just use my 1st house in my player city and advertise that instead of using the second 'shop' in coronet? (takes up valuble lots)

3- should i just keep putting stim B's on the bazaar and forget about the vendor?

i need help guys please

also, whats the code i use to colour my shop name red? im stuck with that also lol

..... just a normal stim b... not a crate? HOW DUMB ARE THESE PEOPLE!

*shakes head*

uhmm well i have a vendor up.. no advertisement on that really.

but we have a large shopping center up. all kinds of stuff can be bought there :)

and i have a nice page for all colors.

http://www.geocities.com/wraith_squadron_8/webkleuren.htm

just type this to make colors: \#FF0044 <-- being the color you choose that is :)

thanks for the reply :)

yes... single 350power, 33 charge B's!!!!

i couldnt believe it when i got the mail telling me the 2 stimB's i'd put on the bazzar for 3000cr each had just been sold, especially as there was identical ones i'd placed for 1150cr!!!! lmao

actually i did find it a bit frustrating as they had just taken down my advert (thinking about it... it may have been an industrial sabotage attempt by a competitor :p)

i'll just keep doing what im doing then, or find a shopping centre that wil let me place a vendor in.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Before I quit the game I used to 'sponsor' players.

Basically, i would help them with all their requirements, give thems stims, weapons etc or pay them some money to /shout advertisements in towns they were in for my store.

I went on to become a very popular merchant on Eclipse and in return for helping players, i got something in return.

Create a macro for them and they can /shout it every few minutes in towns.

Give it a try

Also, put your waypoint and store info on your sign in the official forums and post in lots of messages so you get seen ;-)

DMUK

Archived