Home

Act3 Went live today ? Is it true ?

Neversober

yeah its out. Slightly confusing at first, but you just gotta get to a coordinator, find the like..information broker, then go to a recruiter, buy the schematic for the dead eye, ....*pant* go back to teh coordinator and do his missions *pant* its easier to do it than to type it...phew

Actually you don't have to go to a recruiter for this act. If you want to get the schematic, which is the rebels reward for winning act 2, then you go to the recruiter. I'm on the last part of the act. I have not tried it yet because I will die. In the last part of this act for the rebels you must defend a base against 3 waves of stormtroopers. I plan on hiring a few rebels to help me finish it tonight. You will spend lots of money on this act as you have to travel to lots of planets. I recommend getting all your missions on yavin. if you get a mission for another planet you can delete it and they will give you another. Yavin doesn't seem to have as many nasty creatures running around as some of the other planets.

Guest DarthMaulUK

The acts are all the same. You run around collecting silly things to piece together and you're done in about 30-40 minutes until the next 4-5 months when they think of something else.

DMUK

Archived