Home

Slow-mo on bikes

EnforcerSG

Hi. I did a search for something like this and found nothing. Hope I didn't miss anything.

My gripe is the slow mo deaths in the swoop level (second set of levels, you are on the bikes, go fast, really cool, etc..). I set in the game options to never have slow mo deaths, and it still does for the enemy swoops that crash into things. Its's $%^&ing me off! Is there a way to not make it do that?

It happens when you have an autoexec.cfg and jaconfig.cfg in your base.

Just delete your autoexec.cfg, then start SP. And set everything to whatever you want, now quit and go base, rename the jaconfig.cfg to autoexe.cfg.

The "never" slow-mo settings should be permently set.

Well, I didn't have an autoexec.cfg in my base folder, but I tried what you said anyway (setting things in the game and renaming jaconfig.cfg to autoexec.cfg) and it didn't work.

I know, relax and I will live longer...

Thanks for the help though. I put up with it once, maybe I just will have to again.

Just so you know, I still don't have it, but I have tired several other things. First I have tried adding the line +set (whatever the command is) after the exe file. Tried typing the command in the shift ` line. Still does not work (but it seems to do it less now).

Still, any help would be nice.

Archived