Home

'Cheap' Moves

Druid_Allanon

Yo, guys. I just wanna know how to do 'cheap' moves, like pull+saber throw, and grip kick. I have a problem with both because when I use the former, my force runs out far too quickly, and as for the latter, when I've kicked my opponent the first time, I end up on top of his head, and that sucks. I want to be able to kick simultaneously while gripping him. Anyone willing to tell me how?

Oh, and if you have any more 'cheap' moves, post it here, please. Thanks. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Thats not true. If you have absorb on, lightning doesnt damages you, it gives you force instead.

About the topic, the cheap moves (with force) are, grip / kicking, the grip tap + lounge/backslash/anyswingactually, the pull kick, the pull + saber throw. To throw someone off edge, works, jump + pull when they are swinging/usingforce, and the grip which can throw you away before u can even press absorb.

Ohh another cheap move, is the speedy buterfly (hell i hate that).

When grip / kicking if you kick knock the guy down, you can smash him into the floor killing him.

And i know the cheapest move in JA, a move that kills instantly, only in servers with fall damage. But i wont tell it. PM me, send me some money and ill think about it.

Also there is a way to deal 100 health damage in one kick (grip kicking), but nobody knows how, only the ones that have been killed by it knows it exists, and everyone that have done it, did it by luck.

Originally posted by _PerfectAgent_

No you don't. That's on level two. I ran into a lightning spamfest with absorb on and I survived with full health and shields. (Yes, I do play lightside all the time.)

Maybe the admin did something to absorb? :confused:

I always get damage even with level 3 absorb, and i play lightside most of the time too.

Archived