Home

Servers using too many mods, skins, hilts and maps

Crow_Nest

Really people remove your mods, hilts and other stuff (except side-server mods are ok). About 80 percent of the JA servers now are using mods, vehicles and stuff that take forever to download.

Jk2 has less servers with this kind of thing compared to JA.

Like jk3files is using some kind of mod that doesnt exist (cant download). I was just browsing the server list and most of them are using mods, hilts and maps and downloading takes forever. :mad:

For those with auto-download enabled will lag when someone is trying to download from your server and it lags a lot.

So people, please remove that crap pile of junk from your server thank you.

OR, just don't make it a pure server, I don't know about guns, but if you have a saber the server doesn't you can select it, but you will be using a single saber reborn default once it takes affect.

and if someone is using a saber you don't have on THEIR server, it will show up as reborn default (i think not sure about double bladed and 2 sabers)

They take forever to DL if you have auto dl on, and it lags the server, so a simple way to fix this, is turn pure server off

I don't know what JK3Files would be running that doesn't exist. :confused: I think we're using one hilt, and then the admin mod, but that's it. And the admin mod is server-side as you know, so it's not the problem. We only post files that are available at the JK3Files site, I can assure you that anything we're running is there.

Archived