Home

Best NPC's on my Party (possible spoilers)

UndyingSamurai

Once you give Carth Carl Ordo's Armour (or some other upgreadable Heavy Armour) and equipp him with a prototype viroblade and enchani viroblade (or two upgreadable blasters..there are severl good ones in-game) he becomes a lean, mean killing machine. (both long-range and mele)

Just make sure he has the two-weapon fighting and rapid shot feats...

Aside from him - the old Jedi guy (Jolle) is great. Alltough he uses only one saber, he's aCounsoular and has many great force powers (destroy droid, stasis field and such are very usefull)

HK-47 can be a rough customer if you equippim him good enough.

Mission is allso not bad (her Critical Strike & Stealth combo saved my party many times)

• 2 weeks later...

i personally thought the best combo was 1 counsular, 1 sentinel and 1 guardian. However I only had this for one world, Kashyyyk since it was the last one before Bastila disappeared. However, if you pick up Jolee on your first stop then that should work out too. 2 guardians and 1 sentinel ain't bad either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I usually go with bastilla and juhani or Carth when playing light side yeah jolee may be funnier but i tend to find in battles hes far less useful than juhani, i'm more of a hack and slash kinda guy. Or when using carth its usually calo nords armour and the baragwin heavy repeater for some big damage with master rapid shot.

jolee is a really great back up w/his force powers, and HK/canderous pack a punch when given nice upgraded blasters. i usually went w/jolee and either carth, HK, or canderous. sometimes juhani, and never bastilla b/c it seems her force powers/and their skill sucks. IMO. almost forgot about zaalbar, i used him all throughout Taris. its just too hard to pick only 2 other to join your group, especially later on in the game.

i brought him along on manaan for the underwater section b/c his computer skill kicks ass and gives you alot of XP. same for Korriban on that computer console in the torture room, just keep hitting the "view security cameras" option a crap load of times and since it should not cost any spikes to do it he gets you a ton of XP.:cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived