Home

Some quick questions

devian

In the image here:

http://www.swgalaxies.net/picture.php3?image_filename=/sotd/full/11-25-03.jpg

To the far left gives your ping and packet loss. Does anyone know how I could bring that up?

Second question(s), what exactly are holocons for? As in, what do they do/do for you? Also, how much do Tusken masks go for (around, even an estimate would be helpful) :)

Now I just want to bitch about something. I spent $25 bucks on the strat guide, mainly to get the list of animals that are tamable and a list that are not. Turns out, its practically useless now with all the patches implemented. It claims a battlelord has 6000 HAM, when the exact same battlelord that I have as a pets HAM is 10500. The damage is completely different as well. A majority of the creatures aren't even in the list. Just a warning for anyone considering buying the strat guide, its a waste of outdated money... unless you are new of course, but it doesn't include anything post-version 1 of SWG :mad:

ctrl-o in misc i think is where you can bring up the network monitor showing ping and stuff. holocrons were used to tell you which professions you needed to master to become jedi but i have heard they dont work at this time because they are redoing the way to become a jedi. i cant confirm this as i have not used a holocron since my first one told me to master tailor, which i painfully did, then the second told me to master architect :( i have 2 holocrons in my house. someone said they might use holocrons as a way to let you know missions you might need to complete to become a jedi in the future. as i said all of this is things i have heard. if you have one i would just hold on to it for now.

Archived