Home

What color is your lightsaber? And what combo of crystals do you use?

MasterTypoDemon

I generally use a regular Purple or yellow on my strong hand, and a short Yellow or purple in the off hand. A great purple and yellow combo wins everytime. Geaux LSU!

Crystal-wise I tend to use the Kryat Dragon Pearl and Damind in one to give it attack +6 and in the other saber I use a Solari and Firkrann to give me a better chances against Dark Jedi's and droids.

I use two sabers, one short one regular. On the short saber I use the Mantle of the Force crystal with crystals Solari(LS) and Sigil.

Regular saber I use the Heart of the guardian with crystals Upari and Krayt Pearl. I don't have that combination until the end of the game when I acquire all the crystals. Before then I usually use a blue and red or purple color crystals. I regularly use the Sigil crystal and experiment with the others. The one that causes stun is nice.

i made edit a few of them, changing malaks saber to the name revans saber and ajusting the color of it to a purple-blue color... for some reason it reminds me of the darth sidious...

ohh btw its not upgradeable but has 34-58 dmg, restriced to darkside, 10 strength, 10 dexterity, and a halfway decent story behind it.

• 3 weeks later...

You should use a regular saber in your main hand. The Short Lightsaber's attack bonus doesn't apply for both hand. It's only good if you use it on the off-hand. And Heart of the Guardian actually does more damage then MotF. Use it with Solari and Upari and you get some awesome damage although you do not get the light vs dark bonus.

After you've gotten your fourth star map, go to suvan tan on yavin ad fight some trandoshans. He'll sell you the crystals then. However, you need to have encoutered the trandoshans another time on yavin(after you 3rd star map includin dantooine), got her talk to the trandoshans, convince them to leave and come back to suvam after the last star map. All should be done then.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

And Heart of the Guardian actually does more damage then MotF. Use it with Solari and Upari and you get some awesome damage although you do not get the light vs dark bonus.

Only partly true:

(for Solari and Upari combo)

Heart of the Guardian does 5-38 Energy.

Mantle of the Force does 6-42 Energy vs. Dark Side, and 4-30 Energy vs. everything else.

Both have +6 to attack, but MotF has +8 blaster deflection compared to HotG's +4.

In my 3 times through I used single saber, dual sabers, and saberstaff (my dark side run). This next time I'll be back to my preferred Single Saber.

Mike

Bah you might want to use HotG for the Unknown World and change when you're at the temple(unless you're using two sabers) and keep MotF for the Star Forge. I'd rather use HotG against the Rakata. Besides, with those gloves(forgot the name) that Suvan sells and gives you + 5 to blaster bolt deflection I figured I would use the HotG instead.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Bah you might want to use HotG for the Unknown World and change when you're at the temple(unless you're using two sabers) and keep MotF for the Star Forge. I'd rather use HotG against the Rakata. Besides, with those gloves(forgot the name) that Suvan sells and gives you + 5 to blaster bolt deflection I figured I would use the HotG instead.

Good points - this time maybe I'll keep both for myself. instead of giving one to Juhani ;)

Mike

Archived