Home

hi im new here (Invalid Game Folder: try a legit server!)

luke9511

i just bought JA from ebgames today and when i try to join a multiplayer game with mods or if its siege,i get this error,Error: Invalid Game Folder,and i don't have any cd cracks cause i don't want to ruin the game and also my game is updated,so if anyone has any ideas please tell me.

Originally posted by Kurgan

This happens if you are using an illegal version of the game and try to join a legit server, OR if you are using a legit version of the game and try to join a warez or illegal beta server. The only way to get by this is to try another server.

This is all we can tell you, bud.

Originally posted by luke9511

and also my game is updated

By this did you mean you're running Jedi Academy with the 1.01 patch? Also, he shouldn't be getting the invalid game folder error if his game were not updated. Invalid game folder only happens when warez is involved.

If you SWEAR you have only the legal retail version, you have the latest official patch (1.01) and you are not using ANY cd cracks or hacks, then the problem MUST be that the server you're trying to join is not legit (ie: beta, bootleg, warez, etc).

Hopefully you didn't buy a bootleg/copied CD off some street vendor or shady Ebay salesman...

Try another server until you stop getting the error.

If you have ANY non-legit or demo versions of the game on your system, remove them and reinstall the real thing.

Archived