Home

My Semi Goodbye

Krafter

I'm not sure if im well known here, but i doubt i am.

Ive come to the decision to quit SWG for a month or two, in order to play FFXI. My friends on FFXI are asking me to play and i dont like to judge by others opinions. so, im still going to play SWG until my subscription runs out (month yet).

So if anyone misses me, i probaly dont know you in game, so you wont :lol:

Well, goodbye in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Uh, if you have never played FFXI before, i advise you not to. i played it, and it was 100% level grinding. Theres really no craft system, but at the same time there is. Its hard to explain.

Unless you like hours and hours of level grinding, then you wont like this game. I was a black mage and i could only get to level 13 after playing daily for a month. Theres no incap, you just DIE. and when you die, you lose tons of exp.

Originally posted by Soupy

Uh, if you have never played FFXI before, i advise you not to. i played it, and it was 100% level grinding. Theres really no craft system, but at the same time there is. Its hard to explain.

Unless you like hours and hours of level grinding, then you wont like this game. I was a black mage and i could only get to level 13 after playing daily for a month. Theres no incap, you just DIE. and when you die, you lose tons of exp.

I totaly agree its just a game where u kill things level-up kill some more things and level-up somemore.u only got level 13 before u quit i got 21 then canceled my acount...it was a waste of money,time,and harddrive space

• 4 weeks later...

Hey people....

IM ALIVE!!!!

Im, not quitting SWG... so far...

Me and a friend have decided to stick around till WoW comes out or something.

So you all still have to put up with me... MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

*end transmission*

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by McCusto

I played WoW beta and it is stupid

Is it stupid? Oh... I don't wanna break the topic of this thread... I just wana know why you think it is stupid. I am not in the beta, but I am following the beta development on the official forums. It seems nice to me....

Originally posted by Tatoo

Is it stupid? Oh... I don't wanna break the topic of this thread... I just wana know why you think it is stupid. I am not in the beta, but I am following the beta development on the official forums. It seems nice to me....

Different people, different tastes. :)

You don't like SWG, I love it. ;)

If you get what I mean.

Archived