Home

Slugfest: No Magic no healing - JediKnight_114 (JediKnight_114) vs. Kylilin (Kylilin)

Kylilin

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, JediKnight_114 casts Energy Blast on Kylilin and deals 14 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast.
JediKnight_114 shouts:

Erm, you see the name of the battle? No Magic no healing? So, now wer're even, no more energy blasts, deal? I wanna see how long it lasts

JediKnight_114 used his Masamune to deal 3 points of damage. Kylilin tried to dodge, but was not successful.
JediKnight_114 blasts:

ah ha ha. Man that freakin hurt my health. If (when) I lose this one, I'm gonna need you to do a couple of retreats later to get me back to your level so I have a fighting chance again. Either that or

JediKnight_114 used his Masamune, but failed to do any damage to Kylilin. Kylilin begins to taunt JediKnight_114! JediKnight_114's anger grows by 14.
JediKnight_114 jabs:

Way to go. I wondered how it got from where we were pretty much evenly matched to me getting my ass kicked every time. Now I know. So, yeah, after this, I'll challenge you and you retreat.

Kylilin used his Masamune, but failed to do any damage to JediKnight_114. JediKnight_114 begins to taunt Kylilin! Kylilin's anger grows by 15.
Kylilin jabs:

Good new indeed. However, I have been stalling with mine, I think I have a little blockage happening, I'm sure it'll come back to me.

JediKnight_114 used his Masamune, but Kylilin dodged! JediKnight_114's anger grows by 11.
JediKnight_114 taunts:

tsk tsk tsk. Don't stall. Write crap if that's all that's coming to you and fix it later. Just get your ideas on paper and repair the multitude of mistakes after.

Kylilin used his Masamune, but failed to do any damage to JediKnight_114. JediKnight_114 begins to taunt Kylilin! Kylilin's anger grows by 11.
Kylilin blasts:

it's not so much that I have no ideas, its that i have so many, i don't know where to begin

Archived