Home

SWGalaxies vs EverQuest(2)

Tatoo

I was thinking about Everquest2 and that the game is made by SOE, as you know, same devs as SWG.

I put it in sections:

1. I've never played Everquest 1. What is the difference between these games? SWG and EQ I mean. I know that EQ is more fantasy style and you shoot more with bows then guns. I mean in general.

Is EQ like SWG that most is up to the player to make the game? No real quests, almost always the same interials, same boring loot. POIs that doesn't have any reward at all.

Is EQ like SWG that the game is more aimed at Crafting, building houses and group hunts?

2. What is it that make EQ so much greater then SWG since EQ is still played by ppl that have played the game since day one?

3. I would also like to know (if anyone knows) if EQ2 is going to be more like SWG in game style and less like EQ (if EQ is not like SWG already)

If you don't know pls tell me what you think...

4. Is there anyone playing SWG but planning on change to EQ2 when it comes out?

I'm asking since me, my self, is not sure if I should wait for EQ2 or World Of WarCraft. I can tell you one thing. I will quitt play SWG when when of these two comes out.

Pls answer to my question. It will help me aim at the right game. Otherwise I will pick the first of these two that comes out first.

(Sorry if I spell like a cow, I'm from sweden and I talk better in english then writing it)

Cheers!

(Sorry if I spell like a cow, I'm from sweden and I talk better in english then writing it)

Wow, cows must be really sophisticated in Sweden to be able to spell let alone hold a pen in their hoof. ;)

1) In general, it is fantasy. Witches, Wizards, Bards, Monks etc.... magic, not the force, bows not blasters. Hot beermaids, not hot twi'lekk dancers.

EQ is not like SWG- EQ = HUNT, HUNT, HUNT.

EQ = Quest focused.

2)EQ = legalized Cocaine, minus the whole needles and sniffing. Or your daily supply of legalized crack.

3)I think in general, EQ2 will take the best from all the MMO games that are in the market now. So it'll be a mix of EQ, SWG, AO, DaOC etc.

4)Non! J'aime SWG!! woot.

I'd check out EQ2's webpage for more information. I do know that the setting of EQ2 is actually like 4k years beforeEQ.

Hope this helps.

Archived