Home

quiting x-wing game

spunkyboy01

TIE Figher technically improved on X-Wing, but I perfer X-Wing because...I just like being a good guy, I guess!

And actually, TIE Fighter got rather insane by the end of the game - taking out whole fleets with your missile boat, and all.

X-Wing Alliance had the potential of greatness, but it was rushed.

X-Wing vs. TIE Figher...sucked.

i`v got the x-wing cd,try as i might i just don`t like this game.i did like tiefighter,but i agree towards the end it did get a bit much,x-wing alliance was better but could have been much better...i wasn`t impressed with the final space battels and i was disapointed that there wasn`t anything to do with tracking uncule anton down.as for x-wing vs tie fighter....god that was lame...the timed missions was the one that really ticked me off,plus the fact that everytime you targeted a large ship it fiered a missel at you

Originally posted by gmarti01

Why are there 3 versions of Tie Fighter?

There were...the original TIE Fighter, which ran in a DOS environment and installed from floppy disks, TIE CD (still the DOS game, but included the "Defender of the Empire" expansion), and TIE 95, which was part of the X-Wing Collectors' Series (along with X-Wing 95 and X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter: Flight School) and used the XvT graphics engine. The last one is also packaged in the X-Wing Trilogy, which also includes X-Wing 95 and XWA.

Archived