Home

The pirate's age

Ok, you may be a pirate, some country's soldier or then multi-char sailor and bartender :p Every nationaloty must be English, French, Dutch or Spanish.

Name: Jack Holmes

Pirate name: Captain Jackson

Nationality: English

Ship count: 3 (Merchantman, Frigate, Sloop)

Flagship's name/type: Queen of the sea/Frigate

------------------------------------------------------

Jack looked with the telescope to a distant town after the looker shouted 'Land ohoy'.

"Finally, Havana" Jack said and put the telescope away. "Get the men ready. We are sailing to the port in fifteen minutes" Jack said to one of the men behind him that said the usual 'Yes, captain' and left under the deck. Jack got into his other clothing under the deck and then he got back up. "Captain, can we get some of our gold now?" one of the crew members asked and Jack nodded. He threw many leather bags down to the deck and looked the men that rushed to get them. "One for each of you" Jack said and walked to the place where would be the bridge to land. His two best men controlled the other two ships that docked on the port. The black skinned slaves came and put the bridges in place and Tepe walked down to the shore and soon the crew stormed to the bar, leaving Tepe and the two other men of his behind. "Shall we?" Tepe asked and the three fellows walked into the bar.

Name: Juan Valdez

Pirate Name:El Capitan Barba Roja

Nationality: Spanish

Ship count: 1 (Schooner)

Flagship's name/ type: El Rey del Sol/ Schooner

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juan's beautiful ship stood at the docking port of Port au Prince. He could see it basking in the sunlight of the carribean island of Haiti.

"Aye, she's a fine ship." The bartender interluded.

"Don't look at my ship, just give me more grog." He said.

"Very well, just don't drink too much"

"Don't tell me what to do" Juan said in a drunken voice.

A few hours later, he came back on his ship and set a course for Havana, the seas were calm, and it would be a day of clear sailing.

((Sorry for double posting))

Jack saw a schooner sail into the port in the morning, few days after they got into Havana. Jack and the rest of the crew had been staying in a motel of somekind and Jack was the first to get up. Jack took his longsword with him and dressed in the suit that he wore when he met the superior officers of any navy and when he was in the French navy. Jack walked near the port and looked the schooner. "Aye, that is a fine ship indeed. I have heard that a pirate called El Capitan Barba Roja uses those kind's of schooners" Jack muttered as the other of his officers came with him. Jack and the others stood near their ships and looked the schooner

"Que?" replied a crewman. "No hablo Ingles." The crewman was working quietly, swabbing the deck. The plank then lowered, and out came a figure with a large red beard.

"Ahh, Habana, my puerto favorito." said the captain.

Just then the captain threw a piece o'eight to the man tying up his ship. He continued to the nearest bar, after having a calm journey and a restful night sleep.

Jack walked to the bar and to the table where Juan sat. "You have a fine ship there" Jack said and drank some of his ale. Jack's men had allready woken the crew that was now back to cleaning the ship's for a long journey to Port Royale. Jack leaned forward to the captain. "I think that you are the famous Captain Barba Roja" Jack whispered and then leaned back. Jack's eyes wandered in the sailors that were obviously nervous because they had heard rumors that there was 2 pirate captain's in the town. One of Jack's men camo to him. "Captain, Our ship's are ready" he whispered to Jack and walked away after Jack had nodded.

Archived