Home

Moves in JAR 1.2 Multiplayer

Crow_Nest

In jk3files server (JA Reloaded 1.2) some guy used a few moves using console command i think.

I aint gonna say his name out, but he can do some of the SP moves, including the alora force jump animation from SP and do it in MP.

So i recorded a short video of it; but where can i put it up for people to download and watch it?

That command is /debugsetsabermove #. You can do all kinds of cutscene lightsaber moves and also the specials like katas and butterflies at the press of a key and it does not drain your Force to do moves, either. As you could probably figure out, this is pretty cheap, since you can do any special move with any lightsaber stance over and over. So you better not do this at JK3Files, mister! And you can always tell if someone is using the debug moves because if you go into spectator, you can see that their Force pool is not drained.

Originally posted by TK-8252

That command is /debugsetsabermove #. You can do all kinds of cutscene lightsaber moves and also the specials like katas and butterflies at the press of a key and it does not drain your Force to do moves, either. As you could probably figure out, this is pretty cheap, since you can do any special move with any lightsaber stance over and over. So you better not do this at JK3Files, mister! And you can always tell if someone is using the debug moves because if you go into spectator, you can see that their Force pool is not drained.

Oh i see, thanks for the info! :)

Archived