Home

Rikul's apprentice quest

birddog

:confused:

Can anyone help me with the quest given to my character by Rikul? I've searched high and low for his apprentice, and I think I found her corpse after I killed a sith patrol in the undercity map. I have two journals about the "lost paradise" that Rikul talked about, but when I go back to him he still asks if I found out what happened to his apprentice.

If you want to go down the Dark Path, you can give the journals to the guy who runs the shop in the village, thus scuppering Rukils attempts to lead his people to the promised land. it's a pointless quest anyway - you'll see why when you play through the game a bit more

Originally posted by Codja X

If you want to go down the Dark Path, you can give the journals to the guy who runs the shop in the village, thus scuppering Rukils attempts to lead his people to the promised land. it's a pointless quest anyway - you'll see why when you play through the game a bit more

I did that route on my Dark Side run through ... boy was he mad!

Regardless of the eventual outcome I feel good about the Light Path - you cannot control anyone's ultimate destiny, but at least

they died with hope

Mike

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

The first time I played I was happy to help them. The second time, I was wondering why I should help them...they're all going to die anyway...

But that is the way of the Jedi - isn't your response to that, even with thaht knowledge, a true indicator of what type of Jedi you are ... figuratively speaking, of course ;)

Mike

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I see more gray then light or dark :mace: <----It's supposed to be jolee I can't find anything better.

That's what I mean :)

As for me, my vision looks like:

Blinding light here ...

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

I did that route on my Dark Side run through ... boy was he mad!

Regardless of the eventual outcome I feel good about the Light Path - you cannot control anyone's ultimate destiny, but at least

they died with hope

Mike

Unless they got ambushed by a group of rakghouls and then eaten alive:) You never know - it might have happened!

I just love the dark side - no responsibility, no worries, 100000 volt discharge from fingertips at will! Can't fault it!

Archived