pokeyoatsschool

Originally posted by pokeyoatsschool

These exploit sites are goofing up the game

with dupes and what not...

********.***

*******.***

My friend got this dupe

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3083204935&category=4596

It works and all, but now it's going to screw the economy up...again.

It'll be fun to watch your friend get banned from SWG. As well as the seller. They do actually have people who go around on Ebay, looking people who are selling credits and such, check their profile for their name, match it to their account on swg, and boot their lame ass.

In this case there is no chance of the ebayer gettin caught.

Guarantee his ebay account info doesn't come close to his SWG log in providing he has at least 2 IQ points to rub together. Also, if he's selling credits on ebay he's making some bank. (I myself have paid for credits. 300$ worth)

He's probably got a lot of accounts. More than likely he farmed buddy keys. Some folks collected a few thousand of the keys. He could dupe w/ those, bounce transfers all over hell and back before hitting his "main" character. Providing he even has a main and isnt' just doing this w/ a bunch of accounts to pay his morgage IRL.

As much as I hate seeing this, they won't get him. What they will get is the people who paid 30$, do the exploit on thier main, and get tracked by SOE. The customer who dupes a couple mil get banned, and the guy selling this gets to keep his 100 mil.

Archived