Home

tusken gear

ho-ta

Im after a full set of tusken raider kit. Ive been to the fort numerous times and looted around 100 tuskens and have come away with numerous bandoliers and batons.

Ive done an NPC quest in wayfar and got the robe and boots.

But i really really want a helmet. Is the only way to get one by killing another hundred tuskens and hoping for a helmet drop? or is there another npc quest somewhere? does anyone have one for sale?

please please help.

im ho-ta on chimeara, for your info.

Originally posted by ho-ta

Im after a full set of tusken raider kit. Ive been to the fort numerous times and looted around 100 tuskens and have come away with numerous bandoliers and batons.

Ive done an NPC quest in wayfar and got the robe and boots.

But i really really want a helmet. Is the only way to get one by killing another hundred tuskens and hoping for a helmet drop? or is there another npc quest somewhere? does anyone have one for sale?

please please help.

im ho-ta on chimeara, for your info.

I bought my tusken raider helmet from some guy on corellia, for 200k. Can't wear it (characters a trandoshan) but it'll look good in the guild hall

Originally posted by andrewsuter

i'd be willing to pay that and more for one but cant find one anywhere on my server.

Just sit in the coronet starport with a yell macro saying 'WTB - TUSKEN RAIDER MASK - PAYING HIGH - PLEASE SEND MAIL'

After a while, you'll get someone

• 2 weeks later...

Archived