Home

I Will Stop Play SWG

Tatoo

This is it for me. I will stop play SWG. Cancel subscription. Why? you might ask... I just don't enjoy it anymore. When I log in these days I try to have fun. But it just doesn't give me the "just-a-few more-minutes"- feeling. Now it gives me "yawns" and boring feelings. If I decide to do something I just get a "to-boring-to-even-get-started"- feeling. So I just play for a few minutes and then I get bored and log off. Can't pay a month fee for this.

I still wanna play a MMORPG thou... anyone know of any good MMORPG out there to play? Or should I wait for World Of Warcraft or Everuest2? What would you say btw? WoW or EQ2? I think WoW will be more fun playing...

Is there anyone playing SWG atm while waiting for another MMORPG to come out?

Cheers all!

• 2 weeks later...

As for another MMO to play, I'm currently in the Lineage 2 Open Beta Test. They had a rough transition into OB (which I think was stupid), but it's pretty fun. It has a lot of PvPing in it, and focuses on clan wars and grouping up.

I'm also waiting for the MEO, and doubtful about MxO.

Darnit Leemu. You know where you're supposed to be, that place called #echonet :xp:

Heh... I gave everything I owned to the very first player Character I met in SWG. She didn't even remember me but I remembered her so... she was pretty surprised and happy when I left SWG. She said she will put up the statue I gave her to remember me forever hehe.

MEO and MxO? What is that? I tried Lineage 2 too... for 5- 10 min... then I left scared as hell... First impression wasn't good. All Night Elves ran around like bulls. With their body bending almost 90 deg over, with their head pointing straight forward. Laughed my a** off.

Archived