Home

Duel of the Iron Mic - Kylilin (Kylilin) vs. JediKnight_114 (JediKnight_114)

The Seeker

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, JediKnight_114 casts Energy Blast on Kylilin and deals 32 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast.
JediKnight_114 shouts:

Hey, you see my new stats? Figured if I switched affiliations and stuff, I could raise my health and whatnot. Ex soldier did the trick. ;)

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, JediKnight_114 casts Energy Blast on Kylilin and deals 26 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast.
JediKnight_114 jabs:

Well, the same could be said with how we up our ranks, but hey, who's counting. :D Besides, I don't like the word cheating. I prefer loophole. :p

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, JediKnight_114 casts Energy Blast on Kylilin and deals 34 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast.
JediKnight_114 taunts:

Heh. I don't know about that, but if nothing says you can't then it's not cheating.

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Kylilin casts Energy Blast on JediKnight_114 and deals 32 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast.
Kylilin blasts:

sorry i haven't been on in a few days, things have been hectic at home. I've been moving my brother to his new house.

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, JediKnight_114 casts Energy Blast on Kylilin and deals 33 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast.
JediKnight_114 jabs:

Even so, moving is just about my least favorite thing to do. Other than ripping my toenails off with pliers, it is what I despise doing most. My family moved a lot when I was younger, so I'm all moved

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Kylilin casts Energy Blast on JediKnight_114 and deals 26 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast.
Kylilin blasts:

I still have one more move planned in the next few weeks, but i should be easy.

JediKnight_114 used the potion "Elixir" to gain full HP and MA. "I've never felt better", says JediKnight_114.
JediKnight_114 jabs:

Well, I suppose when you're moving a couple of folks rather than a family of eight, it can go a bit smoother. Oh, hey, I finished my second draft, and have started in on the third.

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Kylilin casts Energy Blast on JediKnight_114 and deals 26 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast.
Kylilin taunts:

sorry about the delay, internet hasn't been turned on at the house yet, but will be on wednesday.

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, JediKnight_114 casts Energy Blast on Kylilin and deals 31 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast.
JediKnight_114 blasts:

That's cool. Hey, did you see my new itemshop. I think that it's just about the best on the forums.

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Kylilin casts Energy Blast on JediKnight_114 and deals 33 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast.
Kylilin jabs:

hmmm...you might run into some problems with the whole "I'll let you beat me in a battle" thing.

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, JediKnight_114 casts Energy Blast on Kylilin and deals 31 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast.
JediKnight_114 jabs:

Ya think so? That's a recent addition that I just threw in. I'll probably take it out just in case there's a problem. So, far though, the reception has been good for me buying others things. Go figure

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Kylilin casts Energy Blast on JediKnight_114 and deals 30 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast. JediKnight_114 has died!!
Kylilin shouts:

well, as long as no one has a problem with it.

Archived