Home

Justice League

LukeKatarn

I made a Justice league RPG because I think it seems like a good idea but it is kind of a GOD MODE FRENZY which is not good but I have solved the problem YOU CAN OLY BE a MEBER OF THE JUSTICE LEAGUE:) !

1RULES GOD MODEING NOT NEEDED YOU CAN NOT DIE ONLY GET HURT BY THE BAD GUYS WHICH I CONTROL:) !

2 NO SWEARING;) .

Char creation you can make a hero or be one already made

Name John Stuert

Alais Green Lantern

Age ? (Age is only needed for super heros you create;) )

Powers Flight create objects and shoot laser beams!

Hair coler Black

Eye coler Green

Story "GL we are geting strange readings" said a member of the League "Well then what are we waiting for" said John

Name: UNKNOWN

Alias: Mista X

Powers: his Brain, the ability to fly and being abled to transform in foam things.

Hair color: UNKNOWN

Eye color: UNKNOWN

[He wears all the time his long leather suit and his dark sunglasses, guess why his name is MR X? :D ]

Mr X turned around and saw another crew member throwing a very well targeted arrow in a target.

"Ok, lets go" he said, and walked out of their room.

JLA

Yup theres a nice site full of Justice League stuff.

Okay, heres a list of currenlty active JLA members:

Atom

Batman

Firestorm

Flash

Superman

Wonder woman

and on probation:

Faith

Green Lantern

Major disaster

Minitou Raven

(there arn't a whole lot at the moment.)

-------------------

Name: Justin Truesect

Alias: Thrice

Powers: Cause Illusions, bend the rules of science to some extent (fly for example)

Apearence: Black wildly spiky/messy hair, brown eyes, wears blue jeans, skate shoes, band shirt, hoodie, spiked bracelettes, eyebrow ring, a tatoo of a yellow lighting bolt with a balck outline on his right arm, a mysterious tatoo of the japanese word for illusion on his left shoulderblade which glows orange, and a spiraling pattern tatoo covering his right shoulder.

---------------------

Justin was walking back to the Justice League head quaters with his friend Brittni. When they walked up the steps to the main door Thrice heard the comotion of battle inside.

When a worried look came across justin's face Brittni asked what was wrong.

"I don't know." Justin said glancing back at her, "Stay back I don't want you to get hurt." With that he headed inside and saw Black Hole blast at Green Lantern's shield.

Brittni peeked inside the open door, "What's going on?" She said neveously.

"Get back!" Justin shouted.

Black Hole turned and saw the newcomvers and shot a blast towards the door.

Justin saw it coming and instinctively reacted with his powers, the blast's path curved upwards and took a chunk out of the wall just above the door.

Justin ran out the door and grabbed Brittni by the hand, "Come on!" He yelled and they ran across the buissy street. Cars seemed to hit an invisible wall as Justin and Brittni ran past.

Safely away from the Justice League Academy grounds, Justin instructs Brittni to head for home while he goes back to the academy.

Justin starts up the steps to the front door of the Academy and spies in the open door. Just then Black Hole smashes through the wall, by one of Firestorm's blasts, and crashes into a car on the street.

Black Hole smashes the car out of his way as he gets up, then turns to Justin.

Expecting an attack Justin prepares his defense, but just in time Firestorm comes through the hole in the wall with another flame blast at Black Hole.

Black Hole jumps asside in time and Firestorm's blast makes a pothole in the road. Black Hole returns a blast at Firestorm sending him back through the hole he came out of.

When Black Hole turns around Justin is gone.

From the rooftop Justin watches as the other JLA members leap into the fray against Black Hole.

Archived