Home

Hey! I haven't been around here for a while...

Grets Sirob

• 3 years later...

Ye most people are gone. I seemed to sign up at the beginning of the downfall (am I really that scary). About three people use editing regularly and there are a few people in general stuff. The swamp is going ok but seems to only spark up when there's something to talk about although its getting less frequently used recently.

Yeah, can't wait to play Jedi Knight IV. :) Hope they announce it soon, we've been waiting awhile, I think the game is probably already being worked on secretly. :)

I wonder if they'll use the ET:QW modified version of the DOOM III engine, or the Half Life II engine for the next Jedi Knight game. Or maybe even the Unreal 3 engine. Either way, that will give the mod makers plenty of new stuff to work on and talk about. :)

Dunno if there'll be one for a few years as they've started with TFU. It's like with Dark Forces. Then a few years gap, then Dark Forces II, then a few years gap then Outcast and Academy. They first need a good idea for a new twist like doing a republic style jedi training (like episode 1) or a new republic style thing with luke and loads more jedi in the future.

Archived