Home

Allies Needed

PR-0927

Well, I have an E-Army for my Federation (like a gang, except good). The handle is: [MFE-A]. My online name is: [MFE-A] Mercenary (Majin Prez.) We need allies for it, so please post your clan name and the servers that you usually play on if you would like to be an ally. O.K. Thx.

:fett:

Well it never hurts to have an allie! I am the clan leader for the Jedi Council and we are even taking members. I host a 24/7 low ping server with monthly tournaments so ur clan can feel free to have meets here for even particpate in a tourny or two. We are a saber only clan and while the game type is FFA we only allow duels in the server and FFA's in certain areas only. Pop by obey the rules and a power allie you will gain. The room name for the server is. ..

.....}JC{-=DeathRoom=-

with red and yellow letters. That room is in both JK2 and JA. Although the JA room won't show up on Gamespy yet I am still working on that. I look forward to seeing you there and dueling you afew times ^_^

later

Deathwhitch

JC clan Leader

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I haven't been to this thread of mine because I forgot about it, LOL!!

Umm, I can't duel. I suck at dueling. However, I am probably the best Starfighter pilot in JA so far (I'm not bragging).

I also rock at gun dueling/blasting.

But, consider yourself allies.

}JC{ <---- I will make a note of the clans that are allied to me. Hmm, allied clans...ideas...

Keep the allies flowing, LOL.

:fett:

• 3 weeks later...

yeah i ment to tell you there are 2 JC clans in jk3. I found another one like a week ago! its called Jawa Clan to where as we are Jedi Council. (i know confusing) but they are our allies so i foresee no problem. and our clan does not have a fighter pilot! stop by and teach me sometime and I will teach you to duel ;)

Archived