Home

Monkey Island 2 - Corrupted Disk 4

Chilano

Hi there,

I was wondering if someone could help me out with a little problem i have. I've been recently trying to back fill my games, since when MI2 first came out, i was given a copy of it by a friend. So i bought a boxed copy off a seller on eBay recently.

However i tried to install it today and discovered that there's a scratch on the surface of Disk #4, which has meant the whole thing is unplayable and a total waste of my money. Unfortunately the seller isn't obliged to refund it as they were unaware of the fault at the time, and the rest of the game is in perfect condition.

I've tried running various data recovery programs on the disk but without any luck. I was wondering if possible would anybody be able to supply me with a copy of their Disk #4? The copy i've got is an english release for the PC.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,

-Chilano

I also bought a boxed copy off MI2 PC version on eBay recently, I was afraid there might be something wrong in the floppy disks but fortunately those worked. I was about 10 years old when MI2 was released for Amiga and when I bought it, it was new and sealed but there was one corrupted floppy and it ruined my summer :( (i'm still having nightmares of the Disk #6 ;) ), so send me a msg and I'll copy the disk 4 files for you if you havent got those yet.

Archived