Home

.....}JC{-=DeathRoom=- (RECRUITING!)

DeathWhitch

Hey for those of you have been in the dark the Jedi Council (JC) is growing rapidly here and has even expended the clan to its JA server, so now server both JK2 and JA, with other games to add soon ^_^ we ARE taking new recruit right now but the rank tourney we hold once every so often for ranks will be soon so act now if you wish to join. the server name is. . . .

.....}JC{-=DeathRoom=-

with red and yellow tags. Its a pretty low ping server hosted by myself of course. I look forward to seeing all new members tryout and I can't wait to see what kind of talent this months tourny attracts ^_^ ohhh and guest are always welcome on the server just be sure to obey the rules folks. Hope to see you there

DeathWhitch (JC clan Leader)

• 2 weeks later...

ok how forgetfull of me. . . . so everyone can find the JC server(s) with ease here are the IP addresses. . . .

for Jedi Academy: 24.162.224.107:21000

for Jedi Outkast: 24.162.224.107:28070

Due to the fact that more ppl have Outcast than have Academy you will always find more clan members and guest in the Jk2 server. But the JA server is always open to everyone and is a fun low ping place to play as well. I am most often found in the JC clan servers or the Jawa Clan (also has a JC tag :-/) in JA and in OLSK , <JO>, and JC clan server in JK2. Just in case anyone has something personal against me or wishes to test my skill ^.^ I never turn down a good DUEL ;) pop by anytime or email the Council at

jedi_council2000@yahoo.com

See ya in game folks

JC Admin,

DeathWhitch

spam = repeating the same post!

therefore I am NOT spaming your forums! They where dead until I got there anyway you should thank me ;) If you keep falsely accusing me I WILL have your forums spamed! As far as mature I believe I may be the only person above the age of 14 who even plays the damn games. now STFU its past ur bedtime!

You bring up topics that have been dead for months. I doubt everyone likes going into the forum and having to read 10 posts by 1 person in a topic thats been dead for months. You obviously don't know our clan and how it works nor what a private forum is. Go ahead and keep spamming the forum with useless posts and old topics if you want to have what is coming come sooner.

First of all private forum or not if you post a link to your site and forum in your sig and clearly invite other users to come a look around then be prepared for this stuff cause its going to happen. Second since you let guest post at your forums be a more responsible admin at your forums and at least LOCK the old threads so no new post can be made to them. Finally. . . whats coming? That sounds a lil bit like a threat son :-/ i ment no harm and did not SPAM but now that you have made me curious as to what you had in mind I am going to have your forums spams by the many good internet user friends I have :D so far only I was posting but now since you asked for it so nicly I will spread the word to spam ur forum. . . I wanted to make friends and so did quite afew of your members but you just wouldn't listen would you? You just couldn't let a better man post could you? you poor poor n00b. . . . now you must PAY! I am sorry for all the other members of your clan cause they did not ask for this but the only ASS i see on your forums. . . is YOU!

sorry you felt that way,

DeathWhitch

I TYr leader and founder of the Jedi Assualt Team would like this all to end.. If you would like an alliance then message me at paladinzakarum@hotmail.com --- MSN

My co-founder and your council will discuss it then and there.. and we can come to a civil solution... you can post on our forums.. but i ask that you do not post abnoxious things or inappropriate things... you know our server IP so feel free to drop by anytime.. we are always looking for a good duel..

But please end this...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks I'm glad we can settle this like adults. I will admit asking Genmay to spam may have been a bit overboard . . . i did not post the nasty stuff srry :( I just had a point to make and that ninja kept pushing me. I did add you to my MSN list and I hope we will talk soon. As for you ninja. . . . no problem here :) and you are ALL welcome in the JC server at anytime. . . most of our clan members play JK2 not JA but either one is home to you as long as you never cause any trouble. I may just come visit you guys now if I can pull myself away from Knights of the Old Republic LOL No more spam from my end PROMISE just trying to teach you guys to lighten up a bit. . . . don't take life too seriously, no one makes it out alive ;) hope to talk to you guys soon or get a duel out of this :)

JC CLan Admin

DeathWhitch

Originally posted by -=JAT=-TYR®

I TYr leader and founder of the Jedi Assualt Team would like this all to end.. If you would like an alliance then message me at paladinzakarum@hotmail.com --- MSN

My co-founder and your council will discuss it then and there.. and we can come to a civil solution... you can post on our forums.. but i ask that you do not post abnoxious things or inappropriate things... you know our server IP so feel free to drop by anytime.. we are always looking for a good duel..

But please end this...

TYR your alliances basically mean you can now harass the clan to oblivion and get away with it or have somebody to throw blame on when your clan is dying. Dont ever take alliances with -=JAT=- I was a former leader of the clan and its full of back stabbing bastards.

your ninja made an empty threat to me in this very thread (see: you'll make whats coming come sooner. . . ) i am starting to womder if there is any truth to this mans claim? hey dude if you want to talk to me or JC ur welcome in my server like everyone else. And JAT tell snake i said hey and to stop by again sometime ;)

Originally posted by XIII the Ninja

Don't start with me please DeathWhitch. We have had enough problems with Moth and recent people on the server and we don't need more.. Please.?

You mean problems with your leader because he chooses not to keep his mouth shut. Funny how he throws blame on me all the time I really wish more then 2 people in your clan would open there eyes to TYR and realize I didnt do anything and that TYR is throwing the blame on me for everything just because I hate your clan. XIII your the biggest drama queen in all of the clan, i remember this and another thing besides being a immiture little drama queen your a cocky little 14 year old bastard that needs to be tought a lesson. I remember when me and rest of the council deranked you you said on a MSN messenger

"Please dont do this! My whole life will be ruined!"

"Im crying right now guys please dont"

I found that very funny. Anyway, ill let your clan die out without me anymore because its clear that just about every website in JK3 and JK2 existence got my messange and are terrizing your clan which is funny, but all i have to say to it is "you had it coming".

Archived