Home

.....}JC{-=DeathRoom=- (RECRUITING!)

DeathWhitch

Im not the one lying, TYR is making you think that but im not. Your clan is the one lying I found it funny that in our last little fights you damanded proof of my clames that ive stated of course I didnt have any because my computer was recently reformated because of Mydoom. But you say these things but YOU dont even have any proof, you guys are morons and are lying your asses off to protect yourselfs from the truth. Your just digging your clan a bigger hole then you already are in and it would be wise to just sucker up.

XIII do not post anymore.. Moth is jsut trying to hurt us and he is not... like Kurgan said in his post.. personal attacks are not allowed.. and that is all he is doing.. calling names and harrassing.. jsut let it go and let him talk.. let the people think what they will .... They all see we have asked him countless times to stop..

This is not the right thread to fight.. this is not our thread.. so XIII do not post here any more.. I am sorry Deathwhitch for the actions of Moth and my own clan... need not mean for this to bleed into your thread..

A little less conversation , a little more action!

sorry I got that song stuck in my head LOL I really don't care, no really I don't :rolleyes: This was thread was dead anyway I mean look not ONE request to join our clan at all thats what this thread was for. But I can play off what you guys got going here, I was thinking of a clan slogan something like.. .

"Less drama, more saber! JC clan!"

something like that lol Just kiddin guys seriously I think you all need to lighten up. . .

if anyone did read this thread wanting to join JC post your request to join at our forums at http://www.freewebs.com/jcclan

Admin Council member,

Deathwhitch

Your sorry for my actions, TYR? What are you my father? You have no control over me anymore, im not a crappy -=JAT=- member anymore I have the right to do whatever I like. There are only 3 good -=JAT=- members in that clan and they are

Hawk

Timtro

Solidsnake

The rest of you are all drama queens.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Drama++

I have ran out of smart a$$ comments for this thread :( However the childish bickering by the BOTH of you has made the JC lol MANY times :D keep up the good work so the next time I get yelled at for duct tapping my sisters cat to the wall (no lie) i can show my dad some ppl use the internet for a lesser purpose LOL

Archived