Home

Having some issues with Galaxies...

TurboDropTop

Ok I bought the game over spring break and had a blast playing it non-stop the whole past week. However I have sinced moved back into my dorm a college, installed the game, put in my station name and password, etc. I get to the little menu screen where you can pick which character to be. My character is there but only in that there is my name and a picture of a generic wookie (not wearing my gear, not colored like mine, and without any other attributes of my guy) same goes for my friends character that he made on my comp. I select him and go to next and it goes to the loading screen, begins to load terrain etc. And then just crashes.

Im wondering if this is because of the fact that I'm using the account from home, seing as how it worked fine on my old azz comp at my house. I have read that the game allows you to use your account from multiple locations for this very reason, but still nothing.

my specs:

Windows XP Professional

dual AMD Athlon 1.24ghz

512mb RAM

ATI Radeon 9600 all-in-wonder

direct x 9.0 installed etc.

i shouldn't have a problem hardware wise, so all i can think of is the account? also its not something to do with the college's internet because a buddy of mine in the building next door can play it fine....... am i missing something? Missed a massive raid tonite and im freakin out

Originally posted by TurboDropTop

Ok I bought the game over spring break and had a blast playing it non-stop the whole past week. However I have sinced moved back into my dorm a college, installed the game, put in my station name and password, etc. I get to the little menu screen where you can pick which character to be. My character is there but only in that there is my name and a picture of a generic wookie (not wearing my gear, not colored like mine, and without any other attributes of my guy) same goes for my friends character that he made on my comp. I select him and go to next and it goes to the loading screen, begins to load terrain etc. And then just crashes.

Im wondering if this is because of the fact that I'm using the account from home, seing as how it worked fine on my old azz comp at my house. I have read that the game allows you to use your account from multiple locations for this very reason, but still nothing.

my specs:

Windows XP Professional

dual AMD Athlon 1.24ghz

512mb RAM

ATI Radeon 9600 all-in-wonder

direct x 9.0 installed etc.

i shouldn't have a problem hardware wise, so all i can think of is the account? also its not something to do with the college's internet because a buddy of mine in the building next door can play it fine....... am i missing something? Missed a massive raid tonite and im freakin out

Don't worry about that the same thing happened me when I tried to play my character on Test Center wen I clicked on it then let it load my character was in all of his clothes

Archived