Home

Is there a mod for JKA SP to change all imperials into BattleDroids

EvilKnick

I want to kill BattleDriods in the SP levels,...the NPC's I spawn just sit there and shoot and never walk around or chase me,...

I want a conversion like I had for JK2 that will change all imperials to battledroids,.....

Then I can spawn clonetroopers as allies that will follow me around and aid me in my campaign of war and destruction,....

Well, there was a Jedi Outcast mod that changed the stormtroopers into battledroids, but I'm not sure if it'll work in Jedi Academy because of the way the NPC files work now. I'm actually using the battledroid model from the mod in my Jedi Academy level, so I know the model works...

I did this as a part of my very big custom mod. I've changed some of the stormtroopers to battledroids, replaced the reborn models, and replaced a few other NPCs.

It is very easy to do. Just create a .pk3 with the battledroid model and skins, and an .npc file where you have an entry called stormtrooper with all the battledroid info. Then the stormtroopers will be replaced by battledroids...

Archived