Home

Wookiee Jedi

Eets

Guest NamelessOne

How the hell can wookies be jedi's?

Why couldnt they give them something else other than a jedi-like character?

ARGH!

Guest McGeeza

A Wookie Jedi would be cool, although I'd hate to be Mrs Wookie having to cut off all the singed fur after a drawn out Sabre fight.

*I wonder if Wookies get alopecia?

You know what, McGeeza? I like you. Despite what everyone in the other thread says about you, I think we need a voice of skepticism on this forum. It's just like the prequels and the original trilogy. Throughout ANH, ESB, and ROTJ they had Han Solo, the man who called the force a "hokey religion", and then we turn around and have Jar Jar in TPM.

Everything has a counterbalance. The Force has a dark side and a light side, a good and evil if you will. And so it is with everything else. EVERYONE has a different viewpoint, no matter how similar they are. This forum in my opinion is a sounding board for people to voice their opinions and not get scoffed at.

But at any rate, you're a pretty good counterbalance to the overall optimisim of the forum. After all, where would Artoo be if C3PO wasn't there to say "hell no"?

Guest McGeeza

To be compared with Han Solo is an honour indeed...

...wait a minute, Jar Jar?

BTW: My midichlorian count isn't as high as master Yoda's, in case you were wondering...:)

Guest nXs_Altus

here is an odd thought, what would the jedi unit be for the trade federation... don't they rely on droids primarily for their army?

I can see it now a :bdroid2: jedi heh

Guest Lord Tirion

the TF didnt use anything, they GOT used ;)

Palpatine sent Darth Maul to do his dirty work because he knew the TF could not handle the Jedi after their botched their first and second attempt.

Guest nXs_Altus

the trade federation didn't, in episode one...

they did had a droid though that had a shield that reflected all blaster bolts and kept the jedi and jedi in training buisy reflecting shots so they couldn't kill the thing... remember they ended up retreating.

Archived