Home

Swrpg?

T10

Yes, I know that you're meant to post role-playing stuff here ( the 'posting' version), but this still seems the most sensible place to put it. So...

Does anyone play/want to play the Star War Role-Playing Game? I've got the stuff needed. All you need is MSN, and a will to play. Oh, and a brain. Please post here if you want to play/learn about the SWRPG.

Cool, I've got a printer, and that SN that I sent you is also conveniently my e-mail address if you need to reach me that way. I'm usually online from 8-9:30 EST (American East that is) but I can adjust that to fit your schedule if I need to.

No, of course you don't have to pay for anything. All you, well, we, need , is the rulebook and the sheets. I've got the rulebook, and though I can't send you the sheets, I can just e-mail you a copy for you to print. And, if you can't print, just put it into paint and write on it. So, when can you get on?

It might, but then it'd turn into a mere 1 turn a day. Which is almost impossible for combat and such, as we all forget where we were or what our exact action was. Anyway, what days can you get on, Slapshot?

Wed. Saturday, sunday. I have tennis practice every other day and T10 is in england so i get home too late for that i think maybe. And F-Bomb is it not going to work on IM b/c u don't have it or b/c u can't stay on for long periods of time? b/c if you don't have it you can get it on MSN.com or we can like email back and forth fast and it doesn't have to be 1 turn a day.

I can make just about any day, really. Not as much as on a weekday (except on Fridays, oh, and next week) and I might not be able to make all weekends. But, unless I say, any time is fine, just as long as I'm online. (Hey-that rhymes).

No problem, Slapshot. I should really pay more attention to 'away'. And, F-Bomb, what about on weekends? Anyway, I hope none of you have read any of the supplement books. Hahahaha, you will all die.

OK, we;ve started, F-Bomb. If you hurry, there's a place for you to come in in the next day or so (well, when we next get around to playing, at least). Anyway, we need to get a proper timetable as it were, slapshot. At the moment, we're only both on late at night for me/early evening for you, apart from on weekends, where we both get on at an OK time. So, shall we just play at weekends, about 12 for you? And can you make 12's at weekends, F-Bomb?

Archived