Home

Swrpg?

T10

OK then. It's a rebel campaign ( at least I hope it turns out that way, or I'll get a flight over and shoot Slapshot, or have Darth Vader come and kill him) but I have to finish slapshots escape from Kwevron first. Unless you can figure out a way for you to join in that makes sense.

No probs, Slapshot, as I said, I forgot my books. And the sheets. And everything. Anyway, I've got them back now, so I'm ready to play when you are (provided that it isn't about 6 for you).

Oh, and F-Bomb, I'll need to get you character sheet done before you can play, otherwise there'll be no way to track you character. And that's a goos idea, provided he gets on now. If not, I have a plan (hopefully he won't mind it much).

Thanks for working so hard to try to keep me encorporated in this, but I don't think I'm going to be able to manage it. Getting on at the time of day that you guys are going to be doing this is a rarity for me, and even when I can it's at a PAT for about a half an hour, thus I can't use MSN.

I'll check this thread from time to time, or you guys can PM or message me if the times change or anything like that. I appreciate it.

Well, Luke, I'm sorry, but I have a phobia of AOL stuff, also, considering that Slapshot and I already use MSN messenger, I think that it would be easier if you downloaded MSN Messenger instead.

And F-Bomb, sorry to hear it. I don't think that I'm gonna be able to change the times, else I'd be up at 2 in the morning. So, sorry F-Bomb :( .

Anyway, if you can switch, Luke Katarn, please post what times you can get on, as well as the time zone. Before you play, we need to get you a character sheet done, so it'll be maybe a session or two before we get you in.

LOL, there are hundreds of non-belivers! Well, I basically play the GM, and Slapshot is the PC. I tell him where he is, who's there, and what's going on. He tells me what he's going to do, and I roll for it using a random dice rolling program that I've got. Answer your question?

Archived