Home

Will 'Jump to Light Speed' bring you back?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Will Space add on bring you back?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Will Space add on bring you back?

• Not a chance
    • Yes it will
    • Not too sure. Want to see it in action first
    • This game still around?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Lucasarts have announced the first major add on for the under performing Galaxies.

Will it be enough to bring you back? Or, like me, do you foresee it to be full of bugs and another waste of time and money? Your views and thoughts!

DMUK

Add on? It is an expansion isn't it? I will not pay any money for any expansion for this game. I might have come back if it was a patch that would add this space thing. But it is not, it is an expansion and it means I have to pay for it. So no thanks...

Me and a few friends have been playing X-Wing Alliance like crazy for the past few weeks (since we discovered that we all love the game) and just recently got the news about this add on.

We're skeptical, none of us are real big on Galaxies, two of them beta tested for it and weren't impressed, but we're all huge on X-Wing and would love a new version. This looks like it could be the closest we have any chance of getting. That's got us all kinda miffed, we'd rather just get a new sequel to X-Wing, but chances are at least one of us will get it so we can give it a look-see, and decide them.

Guest DarthMaulUK
Originally posted by McCusto

I'm getting Beta Baby!!! I am already grinding imperial ranks for a TIE defender... I am glad u don't have to pay an extra fee for Beta[/url]

As far as im concerned, Galaxies still is in beta.

Oh and dont bother listening to reviews - because if you see a decent review and then see a massive double page advert - its probably what we call a 'bought review'

It happens alot with naff games.

DMUK

Archived