Home

An Apology

Guest Tie Guy

Guest Tie Guy

Ok, i owe someone an apology.

Earlier i thought that Delphi-WS was actually another puppet of "die rebel scum." However, i saw Delphi and DS_StarViper on at the same time. So, i apologize to "DS_StarViper from accusing you of impersonating the real Delphi-WS.

BUT, i still don't think that Delphi-WS is the REAL Delphi-WS.

BTW Delphi, theres no "h" in designer. (check your profile)

i still wouldn't COMPLETLY rule out him being another clone of viper......but for now I'll just treat him as a person impersanating Delphi as opposed to a viper (aka 5 "year old who gets his kicks spamming good forums") impersanating Delphi :D

Guest Tie Guy

Look at his profile! He spelled "designer" with an "h"! And he did it twice, not just on accident. Sorry to have to say it, coz i would really like to have the actuall Delphi come here, but this ain't him.

BTW, what did he tell you?

H is right next to G

Desig"h"ner might just be a typo...

albeit a very embarrising typo to make :rolleyes:

Oh well, back to work.....

:bdroid2:

OOM-9 out

Originally posted by Tie Guy

.....And he did it twice, not just on accident....

If it was once i could excuse it as a typo....but twice is abit much....ESPECIALLY if you work with computers.......

and darthfergie what did he say to you that made you see the light?

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by DS_StarViper

seriosly u guys r idiots I told u that I was not delphi, why would I have a name like that, didn't I tell u that after the die rebl scum age I always have VIPER in my name......DUH what idiots

maybe it has something to do with all the other things you do around here........

Archived