Home

The Cantena(a MSGBRD RPG)

Guest Lt Cracken

Guest Lt Cracken

okay, some ground rules.

1)NO KILLING. Fighting, yeah, killing, noooo. i want the story to go on w/o dead people.

2)STAY IN CHARACTER! PLEASE! That does help forward the story! and if ou must post out of story, mark it with Bold style font.

like..... this

< b >OUT OF STORY!< / b >

just minus the spaces in the < >.

3)please, please, no references to other stories going on. they only cause chaos and it KILLs the story.

4)As for universe limitations. well....... SW, please. thanks.

and state your characters age, place of origin, background, and the 5 items you have on you. comm links's are a given.

SETTING: Coruscant, the Galactic Civil war is comming to a head. The Rebellion is closing in on the Jewel of the Empire. Since the Emperor's death, mass discention for Imperial rule has swept the planet. however, the constant oppression from the Empire's Elite Guard keeps the people from ignighting full and complete rebellion on planet..... only a few small haven's still exisit away from the Guards watchful eye.............

The "Galactic Swirl" is one of those haven's. down a few level's beneth the "surface" of Coruscant, tucked away in the back of the industrial sector, this haven is known to few, but home to many. Somewhat dimly lit, it has a island bar, and tables lined around the walls. (think the canteena from SW:E4, only cleaner, and more metallic) Manned by a single man, he's hireing for help, with no sucess. the last one had circumstances that forced him to......... "quit".

NEW CHARACTER!

Name: Cracken

OCCUPATION: Bar Tender, former rogue and outlaw. did time at Kessel, released on perole for 2 years, then finally was let out from under imperial scrutiny.

PLACE OF ORIGIN: Coruscant

ITEMS: holopad, Blast-Tec44 blaster, lightsaber (found on an old, aging cargo ship drifting in space), keys to his small star frighter.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<font size=-2>Aren't you supposed to start the story too, Crack? Ah well, I guess this'll be me:</font>

Name: Senni Kiffu

Occupation: Smuggler-in-Training; works for Talon Karrde. (Tends to get herself into trouble when gambling; she's been caught cheating on more than one occasion!)

Place of Origin: Ralltiir

Items: 1 BlasTech28 blaster, 1 skifter card (illegal sabaac card, it can change to any card in the deck), 1 datapad/set of data cards, 1 half-eaten bruaalk and cheese sandwich, wrapped back up and forgotten in some forlorn pocket.

<font size=-2>

[This message has been edited by Lujayne (edited March 17, 2001).]

Guest Rogue9

Name: Corran Horn

Place of Origin: Corellia

Items: Bug Detector, Lightsaber, 2000 Credits, Datapad, Blastec DL-44 Pistol with High Cap. Power pack

So playing a little know alias of Mara are we -L biggrin.gif

OOS!

<font size=-2>Egad, how did you know that? The name was only ever mentioned once in whole series (as far as I know)...woah. Well, I'm uh, not supposed to be Mara. Just needed a name. wink.gif(And it's purely coincidence that we both happen to work for Karrde! Geeze, I just noticed that...and what a remarkable coincidence indeed! Perhaps I could be Mara...well, I'll think about it!)

Guest Rogue9

***OUT OF STORY***

biggrin.gif , and you spelt ROLE wrong in the description as long as we're pointing fingers

and that does seem to be odd, maybe you picked it subconciously

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited March 17, 2001).]

Guest Rogue9

***OUT OF STORY***

oh put me please biggrin.gif, no use making the other one do more work, I'm here anyway

<font size=-2>You are too late! As you can see, I've already appointed R.A.V.E.N. and Cracken to the job. Sorry! wink.gif

p.s. didn't feel like taking up another post for this; we're probably already driving Cracken insane! Heh...

</FONT>

Come'on please R.A.V.E.N. hasn't been here yet he'll never know

Guest Rogue9

Please Senni I really want that Job, Tell Karrde I'll work for Free, I'll even remove pests from his sight smile.gif

Guest Redwing

(sorry for yet another nonstory post, Cracken, but...)

**OUT OF STORY**

Besides SW universe characters, can you use original characters?

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Redwing

Name: Termand Rwos

Description: winged semi-gargoylish-type creature

Origin: Terra (nonhuman, however)

Occupation: swordsman/mercenary, member of a secret organization spanning several galaxies, on Coruscant to meet with another agent

Items: one laser sword (similar to lightsaber but not Jedi design), one SXC-47 vibro-sword , tool/ammo belt & bandolier, keys to personal customized speeder (think Dath Maul's), detonator pack

*enters Galactic Swirl, pays for a drink, sits down*

**grumbling to self**He's late, he should have been here by now...Why did he want to meet in a place like this?

------------------

Guest Rogue9

Termand, Corellian Security been looking for you along time.

*Stuns Termand With Blaster*

It'll be a hot day on Kessel before they let you out again...

Guest Redwing

Nine walks nearer to Termand, getting cuffs out, and suddenly Termand leaps up and over his head, igniting his saber and slicing his blaster in two. As he comes down he kicks Nine in the back of his head with a clawed foot. "Stupid security...always underestimating me." *pauses* "Corellian security? How did they know I was here?"

------------------

Guest Redwing

*grabs, shakes Nine* How did you people find me?

------------------

Guest Rogue9

*ignited own lightsaber*

the person you were meeting was not...shall we say as resistant to interogation as most of your organiztions operatives are. didn't you wonder why he never showed up.

Guest Rogue9

and they didn't underestimate you, why do you think they sent me...

*Lunges with lightsaber blade, which suddenly double in length shearing through the pommel of Termand's lightsaber deactivating it.*

Now do you whish to talk or should we continue this pointless battle

Guest Redwing

That fool...he probably sung like a canary. I never trusted him. Too bad it won't help you.*spins, knocks Nine's legs out from under him with a flick of his tail* Now you're coming with me.

------------------

Guest Rogue9

nine continues the fall backwards and lands a backflip on top the Bar, Foolish criminal, do you think it is so easy to defeat me.

Guest Redwing

*activates button on saber handle, and the two halves of his saber meld together* I love nanotechnology.

------------------

Guest Redwing

Your skill is more than I expected...but you are no match for me.

------------------

Guest Rogue9

*projects the image of Termand's lightsaber failing into his mind*

Termand Tap the button

*projects image of Saber Re-activating into mind*

Archived