Home

The Cantena(a MSGBRD RPG)

Guest Lt Cracken

Guest Redwing

**Actually they're Imladil's electric sheep**

My armor protected me---your electric sheep are now toast biggrin.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Redwing

**kicks electric sheep off of building level, they fall on electric wires and begin happily feeding. Nine rages at them to come back, but Cracken has been practically starving them, so they ignore him.**

------------------

Guest Redwing

OUT OF STORY

I thought this was the SW universe, not Imladil's.

------------------

NEW CHARACTER!

Name: Goyin

OCCUPATION: Hobo, former corrupt Grand Admiral (stepped down when the Emporer died and blames the Alliance for his misfortunes).

PLACE OF ORIGIN: Corellia

ITEMS: cup, Blast-Tec44 blaster handle, 10 credits, keys to his dilapidated heavily modified YT-2000 and hobo gloves.

*Walks into bar* What can I get for 10 credits bartender?

------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

[This message has been edited by Grand_Admiral_Ice (edited March 20, 2001).]

*Eyes the room hungarily and notices the bare arms of Senni Kiffu and thinks to himself* It's been so long since I ate. I ate a Rodian leg before, I doubt a human arm can be any worse. *Walks over to Senni Kiffu and bites her arm and ripes a small piece of meat off.* Not bad *Swallows, moves his head back opens his mouth ready to take another bite*

------------------

Guest General_Kioet

New Character

Name: General Kioet Csuhen

PLACE OF ORIGIN: Balmorrah

ITEMS: Imperial Repeater rifle, 2 thermal detonators, 8 thermal charges, infrared goggles, 30 credits on hand, at-at pilot helmet, tie pilot helmet

Ship/Vehicle:A-Wing, AT-AT, Assault Transport, AT-ST

I would like some cloned water, please.

Guest Lt Cracken

*looks at the general wierd* Cloned water? we get it fromthe tap here, if that's what you mean......? *turns to 9* well, what'll you have?

Guest Redwing

**looks disgustedly at newcomer ICE, suddenly feels comlink vibrating, steps outside**

------------------

Guest Redwing

**listening to message recorded**

*begin transmission*

"Termand Rwos, we have received intelligence that our contact was captured, tortured, and killed. But stay where you are. Intelligence sources have discovered that the Galactic Swirl has been designated a meeting place for two Cerpent agents. Watch for them, and if you discover them, capture them if you can. If you cannot, kill them."

*end transmission*

Oh no. Stay here?

------------------

Guest Rogue9

That killed part is Wrong, I just froze him in Carbonite and hid him somewhere biggrin.gif you'll never find him, and you'll never know what he told us

Guest General_Kioet

I found him. He's in one of the rooms of Arena 33421, and I also found a lightsaber there, and a...darktrooper helmet! Would you like the holopic of it?

Guest General_Kioet

No clone water?! What kind of tapcaf or cantina is this place? Fine. I'll have one of those fizzy drinks, non alchoholic though.

*sigh* Ignore Goyin. After he was thrown out the Empire for supremely botching an important mission (he says he stepped down...), he's really gone downhill. Don't mind his "tricks"; he's really become quite good at slight-of-hand and illusionary techniques since he's been out on the street. (*waves a perfectly fine arm in front of Corran*) See? He was just trying to distract you while he took your wallet.

I'd go see if I could get that back if I were you, CorSec.

Guest Rogue9

and he didn't take my wallet, he just took a Semtex package set detonate 1 minute after he leaves the area...that would be about now I think...<FONT COLOR=RED SIZE=7>*BOOOOOOOOOOOM*</FONT>

"Ha! I love my illusion skills, now Cracken what can I get for 10 credits?" *Walks over to a Rodian* "Mind coming into the alley with me? I have something that might interest you." *thinks to himself* Finally something to eat! *Walks out with the Rodian and after 10 seconds an ear pierching scream is heard coming from the alley. Comes back in with the Rodian's leg* "Does anyone want some?"

------------------

Archived