Home

The Cantena(a MSGBRD RPG)

Guest Lt Cracken

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jared

ROGUE 9 1/2'S fighter streaks silently toward the planet Coruscant, planning on killing Termand. But as he nears the planet he decides it would be more fun to fight him, utterly defeat him and then steal his speeder bike.

------------------

maul.gif

fear...fear is my ally

Guest General_Kioet

MY AT-AT carries an AT-ST, and imperial speeder bikes, i've also got an AT-AT barge to move them from planet to planet, and i have my a-wing docked on top of the barge.

Guest Redwing

If you want a war, 9 1/2, you'll get one! (Stupid clone...)

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

A fight? I don't wanna get involved. I better get off the planet and wait for things to cool down "Scratch that whiskey, Cracken" *Runs out of the bar. An hour later he arrives at the spaceport and hops into his YT-2000 named "Blizzard" and lifts off. Minutes later he is gone.*

OOS

My sig isn't long, it's four lines. Six is long.

------------------

Yvan eht nioj!

Yvan eht nioj!

Yvan eht nioj!

Yvan eht nioj!

[This message has been edited by Grand_Admiral_Ice (edited March 24, 2001).]

(*thinks to self*) Well, this place has become a bit too "interesting" for my tastes.

(*flips a couple a creds on the bar and heads for the door*)

[/i]I'm outta here[/i]

<font size=-2 font color="#6e6e6e">

[This message has been edited by Lujayne (edited March 24, 2001).]

Guest Redwing

WAIT! It's Ice! He's the one! I can't believe I didn't see it before! I MUST stop him!

------------------

Guest Redwing

Originally posted by Redwing:

**listening to message recorded**

*begin transmission*

"Termand Rwos, we have received intelligence that our contact was captured, tortured, and killed. But stay where you are. Intelligence sources have discovered that the Galactic Swirl has been designated a meeting place for two Cerpent agents. Watch for them, and if you discover them, capture them if you can. If you cannot, kill them."

*end transmission*

Oh no. Stay here?

(earlier post) biggrin.gif (You can change the "Cerpent agent" thing if you want, it sounds a little rolleyes.gif )

------------------

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited March 24, 2001).]

I better get back to the fleet and take this dam rusted plating off, I can't believe I had agree to ruin the beautiful hull of my "Blizzard" *Opens comlink* "This is Goyin, I'm two parsecs away, so be ready to drop the shields and have the "IASS (<u>I</u>ce <u>A</u>llegiance <u>S</u>tar <u>S</u>hip) Goyin" drop it's cloak so I can find the dam hangar. I expect a nice ceremony... after all I am Prince of the Ice Allegiance." *Shuts off comlink* He'll never catch me, I'm traveling at over 25 times the speed of light, now to set a fake trail.

OOS

Thoughts will be placed in italics and speech in quotations marks, ship names will also be in quotations.

------------------

Yvan eht nioj!

Yvan eht nioj!

Yvan eht nioj!

Yvan eht nioj!

[This message has been edited by Grand_Admiral_Ice (edited March 24, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Grand_Admiral_Ice (edited March 25, 2001).]

Hmm, if he does catch me, my fleet would be compromised. *Opens comlink.* "This is Goyin, move the fleet to Point 3. I have someone tailing me and the your position could be compromised. I'll try to lose him then meet up with the fleet." *Voice from the comlink.* "Shall I send a fighter squadron to help you out, sir?" "No, he's not too good for me. I'll lose him."

OOS

Ship names will be in italics and quotation marks from now on.

------------------

Yvan eht nioj!

Yvan eht nioj!

Yvan eht nioj!

Yvan eht nioj!

Guest Jared

Termand suddenly stops in his rush to the door because,standing in his way was a sinister figure. Rogue9 1/2 ignites his double bladed blue lightsaber. Termand trembles in fear. "The time has come Termand. We fight to the death" Termand throws down his Laser sword ."Please spare me" He begs. "Not a chance!!!!!"

------------------

maul.gif

fear...fear is my ally

Guest Rogue9

*Laughs at 9.5*

Termand is in thye Custody of CorSec, Pending a trial I will allow nothing to befall him, this is your only warning...

Guest Redwing

**ignites laser sword** Begging? In your dreams, pal. Someone else can take care of Ice. This nut case is just begging for someone to just come along and put him out of his misery.

------------------

Archived