Home

Blub!!!

KaBuTaR

... hi ;)

it's me, i'm back once more to terrorize you all after a long absence - because I CAN FINALLY PLAY KOTOR after going out and buying a Radeon 9200 to last me a year and a half till i get my proper non-temporary computer. ;)

Er, yes. I lOVE IT - was that really a surprise? :p I've been playing it straight for 3 days, I've barely emerged from my room - actually had a dream about it last night. and KoTOR2 - what could be better? I almost wish it had the same set of characters, though. I'm going to miss Mission, and Zaalbar (cuddly!), and T3-M4 (adorable!), and HK-47 (HILARIOUS!) and especially Bastila (awesome!) And is it just me or does she remind you of Leia??

just a thought - I've always found the Bastila romance to be

a. more central to the plot and

b. more developed/fulfilling

than the carth romance. That's why I'm playing through as a male LS right now even though I'm a girl coz I completed Taris as a girl and decided the whole Carth thing was completely insipid. Anybody else feel this way too?

anyway, it's good to be back. hehe.

Originally posted by KaBuTaR

after going out and buying a Radeon 9200

Nice card!

just a thought - I've always found the Bastila romance to be

a. more central to the plot and

b. more developed/fulfilling

than the carth romance. That's why I'm playing through as a male LS right now even though I'm a girl coz I completed Taris as a girl and decided the whole Carth thing was completely insipid. Anybody else feel this way too?

I've only played the male PC/Bastila romance, but I've heard that about the Carth one. I found the Bastila one to be really good though, and as you say quite fulfilling.

I've heard rumors of a Juhani one, but I've never tried it...

Originally posted by Prime

Nice card!

you think so? I actually have a bunch of problems with it... half the time it's really really choppy and freezes up while i'm running around no matter whether i'm in a big open space or somewhere inside.... and the other half it's smooth as hell. I can't do anything to fix it when it's choppy - it just seems to be rather random when it happens, but a lot of the time it's after like 15 minutes of playing, andt hen half an hour later it fixes itself... i keep having to task switch to get it to unfreeze. heh.

Originally posted by Prime

I've only played the male PC/Bastila romance, but I've heard that about the Carth one. I found the Bastila one to be really good though, and as you say quite fulfilling.

I've heard rumors of a Juhani one, but I've never tried it...

yeah, same with me for the Bastila one. It's so much more important.

THe Juhani one... hehe... I dunno. Some people think she's gay coz she says a bunch of things when you're a female PC - others say they've gotten it to trigger when you're a male - but

apparently Juhani saying "I only wish I had your heart" to the male PC is a glitch.

you think so? I actually have a bunch of problems with it... half the time it's really really choppy and freezes up while i'm running around no matter whether i'm in a big open space or somewhere inside.... and the other half it's smooth as hell. I can't do anything to fix it when it's choppy - it just seems to be rather random when it happens, but a lot of the time it's after like 15 minutes of playing, andt hen half an hour later it fixes itself... i keep having to task switch to get it to unfreeze. heh.

Do you have the patches? This fixes choppiness issues for many computers. They also add extra features, so I recommend installing them. You can either use the update feature in the launcher or get them at bioware.com.

Archived