Home

Does anyone think the new Jedi Revamp is stupid ,because there will be to many Jedi?

reelguy227

Does anyone think the new Jedi Revamp is stupid ,it seems like it will be easier to become a jedi and there will be to many Jedi ,thats totally not like the movies.But its kind of better than doing 32 professions.If you think its stupid reply please .Thanks

Reelguy227

some parts i think will be stupid like to get rank as a light side jedi you will have to be voted by the masters and the masters will most likely always stay together... meaning there is going to be tons more dark jedi then light because all u have to do is duel for rank. Oh i think it will be easier also and i dont know about this but i think there was tons of dark jedi at this time so it might be like the movie sort of because there will be tons of dark jedi

The quests are mean to be harder than the normal system, you will have to do hard things in order to get the quest complete, then after finishing the quest you can work on another quest, and then you will have to do lots of things in order to get Force sensitive character, then work on getting your trials done to be ´jedi initiate, then more trials to be jedi padawan and get your robe, hard things so the system won't be as easy as it is right now, now you just need to grind professions, and everyone being rich and knowing how to set up an afk macro can do get jedi now

Archived